Just realised that I haven’t posted anything about our recent lockdown – we were in hard lockdown for 5 days, and then had restrictions in place for a further 9 days.
Unfortunately Bunbury Triathlon was caught up right in the middle of all that – and the organisers have rescheduled to the middle of October.
My entry has been automatically transferred, and I also upgraded to the Standard distance as it will now be so much closer to the Ironman event…
- jan 10th – mandurah – sprint distance DONE
- jan 31st – rockingham – sprint distance. no bike due to bush fire DONE
- feb 7th – bunbury – sprint distance POSTPONED
- feb 28th – corrigin – short course
- mar 28th – coogee beach – sprint distance
- apr 18th – mullaloo – olympic/standard distance
- may 1st – busselton – 70.3 (half ironman)
- oct 17th – bunbury – olympic/standard distance